The Real Legend 4 The Real Legend 4

I have to say mediocre.

Ehhh no offense .... but .... well...I know these movies arn't easy to make and all but...jee I'll just say it. I think it was a let down. I mean basically waited 2 years for falling on a wolfos, seeing Sheik Slobbering on herself, making fun of Zora King's weight, the same joke used in the second episode with Saria, a not so epic Dark Link fight. (Seriously ...Din's Fire?! What happened to the Megaton Hammer?)
And then getting nothing out of the Morpha other than skip scene add a bandaid and a follow up joke to the Flare Dancer firing thing. I think you could have spent that 15MB of computer crashingness a lot more efficiently.

TmsT's "Spy & Pyro" TmsT's "Spy & Pyro"

lol it reminds me of the time.

It reminds me of the time when they were making new TF2 "meet the ...." movies, tons of people were commenting that they should reveal the pyro to be female cause of the mask and it would be funny. :P

TmsT responds:

Pyro's totally a robot.

Glenn Beck Glenn Beck

Obviously don't watch him.

Glenn Beck NEVER EVER mentions silly conspiracies like mole men and aliens and illminati.....espically not the JEEEEEWWWS. Plus you forgot the blackboard and leiderhosen. Actually watch the show on Fox ...more than once if you don't mind.... yes he is definatly definatly OUT THERE...but you have to admit he isn't entirely wrong.

mikailus responds:

I watch clips and only clips because I can't stand the piece of shit. Clips are enough for me. Best not to feed the troll (Beck), since he is clearly an attention whore. Besides, I have higher tastes in art and news quality. And you didn't stomach the entire short, because I never say anything mole men (wtf?) or aliens (there is a possibility of extraterrestrial life, all I need to see is proof). And yes, he is totally wrong on every aspect.

The Naughty Ghost The Naughty Ghost

Duuuude...you get 10 just for...

You get a 10 just for showing me the 8bit Halloween Town song...totally boss.

PS/ RAWSOMME

Jinx Hentai Parody Jinx Hentai Parody

Finally something Zone did RIGHT!!!

I was getting really sick and tired of those lame click a button and watch this stuff.

The Dungeons and Dragons The Dungeons and Dragons

Never let....

Never let your mother play DnD...mothers are scary *hides in corner*

Its a Tank! Its a Tank!

The nerve.

Come on man your talking about people that run the site I don't think it matters if its fully live action or a flash, just if it fits the file load:P

Zeitgeist Addendum R:1 Zeitgeist Addendum R:1

VIVA LA PEOPLE

I watched the real thing this weekend and I thought it quite revealing, sure not EVERYLITTLE detail corect, but it makes you want to ask important questions that must be asked.

The Real Legend 3 The Real Legend 3

More More

PLease tell me that this is not the last of the Real Legend...the Fake Legend was so boring I gota see the full Real Legend.... :)

Medieval Battle Medieval Battle

Not bad for a first

I'm sure with a little more time and effort you should have an improved show later.

Good Luck